FOUNDATION FOR EPISCOPAL CAMPUS MINISTRY
Supporting Episcopal Campus Ministry at the
University of Arizona and Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
The Foundation for Episcopal Campus Ministry is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation registered in the State of Arizona dedicated to supporting the Episcopal Campus Ministry at the University of Arizona and Pima College. Your generous tax-deductible contributions will enable this Foundation to maintain and grow an endowment, from which the interest is disbursed to meet the needs of a full-time chaplain and the ministry’s operational cost, thus reducing the financial burden on the Episcopal Diocese of Arizona. 100% of donations to this Foundation go directly to the support of campus ministry.
You can make a financial gift to the Foundation for Episcopal Campus Ministry by sending your check to:
Foundation for Episcopal Campus Ministry
3849 E. Broadway Blvd, # 209, Tucson, AZ 85716
Or click the button below and make a secure contribution using
You can also help the Foundation for Episcopal Campus Ministry in a number of other ways as follows:
- Donations of any appreciated property such as stocks, automobiles or real estate.
- Wills and Trusts: Please remember the Foundation for Episcopal Campus Ministry in your will or trust by naming the Foundation as a beneficiary. There is no minimum amount and any such contribution is very much appreciated.
Please let us know if you have any questions concerning how to proceed with your donation. We will be very happy to work with your professional advisors to facilitate their review of your generous gift.
Leave a legacy of faith for the next generations - a Open Letter From Jason Vogler, Past Treasurer for the Foundation for Episcopal Campus Ministry
Thank you for your ongoing support of the Episcopal Campus Ministry at the University of Arizona. Your gifts are a direct investment in the spiritual lives of college students and young leaders of the church. As the treasurer for the Foundation that financially supports the Episcopal Campus Ministry at the U of A, I’d like to offer some ways that you can leave a legacy today. Your gifts now and in the future can ensure that the Episcopal church will always have a strong presence among college students in Tucson.
Planned Giving: Have you considered including the Foundation for Episcopal Campus Ministry in your estate plans? This is a way to support the Ministry at the U of A and change the world even after we have departed it. There are several ways to do this that are very simple.
1. Bequests. By adding a donation into your will you can make a gift that will last far into the future. For instance, you can place a simple statement like this into your will: “ I give the sum of $_________ (or I give _________ percent of my estate) to Episcopal Campus Ministry in Arizona, a nonprofit, charitable organization located in Tucson, Arizona, Tax ID 94-2798888
2. Beneficiary Designations. This is probably the simplest way to offer a planned gift to the Foundation. You can designate life insurance, IRA's and other investments be given to the Foundation. You can designate any percentage, it doesn’t have to be the entire amount.
3. Gifts of Assets. Real estate and stock can be given to the Foundation during your lifetime or as part of your estate planning. Please check with us to ensure these gifts fit within our gift acceptance policies.
If you have any questions, please contact me or consult with your attorney, CPA or Financial Advisor for further questions about Planned Giving.
End of year gifts that are to be credited to the 2013 tax year must be received or postmarked no later than December 31. If you’d like to direct your gift to a particular area, please write your intent in the Memo line of your check. For instance if you wish your gift to be permanently put into the endowment, it is necessary to write “endowment” on your check in accordance with applicable state laws. Other examples you might include in your memo line are: “Donation” or “Womble Fellowship.” This lets us direct your money where you want it to go.
The only product we have is a changed life. Let's keep changing lives at the U of A. Thank you for investing in this vital ministry both now and far into the future.
Jason Vogler served as treasurer for the Foundation for Episcopal Campus Ministry and for his church, St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church in Tucson.